- Browse our assortment and when you’ve found the item(s) you want, select “Order Online”.
- Provide the zip code for your state of residency. You can only add items to your cart that you are permitted to purchase in your state of residency..
- Availability of pickup location depends on whether the items you order are allowed to be sold by in that location or not.
- Review and agree to our Online Firearm Ordering Agreement.
- Complete the checkout process. Your local jurisdiction may impose an additional background-check fee or firearm tax that you will need to pay at time of pickup.
- Firearms are typically delivered in 5 – 8 business days (15 – 18 business days for Alaska). All other items in your order will ship to the location provided at checkout as your firearm. You’ll receive an email notification when your items arrive at the location you chose. boss og
- you can CONTACT US HERE to facilitate your order
Fees or Taxes, Shipping, and Returns
- State and local jurisdictions can impose additional fees or taxes that must be paid when you pick up your firearm (for example, background-check fees or local taxes).
- Handguns must be shipped to a to the location you provided in the checkout page
- Long guns must be shipped to a Cabela’s store within a state that allows them to be sold. You can only acquire long guns that you’re allowed to purchase in your state of residence.
- When you receive the firearm at the from Us, please send us a review,
- Once you complete the applicable government transfer process and accept firearm possession, the firearm cannot be returned to https://kirkgunsshop.com does not accept returns of any firearms.
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- Handgun buyers must be 21 years of age or older.
- Long gun buyers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your ultimate responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
- We cannot sell some items in certain jurisdictions.
- Firearms are sold only as equipped. We do not add to or take away from the manufacturer’s configuration.
- Bring your government-issued photo identification so we can validate your order, identity, age, and current residency address.
- At the time of pickup, you will be asked to record your current residence address on ATF Form 4473, Firearms Transaction Record. slactavisIf the address on your government-issued photo identification does not agree with your current residence address, you must bring another government-issued document with you for address verification. Examples of other government documents would include: A vehicle registration, a vehicle title, a hunting license or a voter identification card. in case you do not have any of this, please contact us here
- Your state of residence or local jurisdiction may have a specific license or permit requirement. If so, you must possess the required credential before you may take possession of the firearm. Please check your applicable federal, state, or local laws if you have any questions.